Members of our team conducted a systematic literature search on homelessness and aging in order to create a comprehensive list of relevant works and resources. Key terms were used in the search process, including many terms referring to older adults (such as elder, senior, “older adult”, etc.), and terms referring to issues of homelessness (such as homeless, unhoused, “shelter users”, etc.). Hundreds of sources were identified and 149 relevant sources were selected for inclusion in a comprehensive list. The search procedures, along with the resources identified by the search can be found in the Research Outcomes section.
- A New Chapter on Community-Academic Partnership
- Publié récemment: l’article Shelter stays among men to homelessness in late life
- Just Published: Shelter Stays Among Men to Homelessness in Late Life
- Notre recension des écrits sur l’itinérance chez les personnes âgées vient tout juste d’être publiée
- Just Published: Literature Review on Homelessness and Aging